Pastels are usually all about getting your hands dirty but not with Derwent Pastel Pencils. The wide colour strip is powdery and soft so mixing and blending is really easy and because it is encased in wood you get the pastel effect without the mess (if you can resist using your fingers to blend!
- The vast range of colours available allow artists to layer colours on top of each other in order to create new tints and hues.
- Can be easily mixed and blended.
- Suitable for all types of pastel work.
- Ideal for creating crisp, fine lines and detailed pastel studies.
- Contains Process Yellow, Naples Yellow, Spectrum Orange, Cadmium Red, Crimson, Magenta, Violet, Dixazine Purple, Ultramarine, Cyan, Prussian Blue, Forest Green, Pea Green, Green Oxide, Olive Green.