ONESHOP Website Terms & Conditions
ONESHOP CUSTOMER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
(English Version 3.0 dated 2nd February 2016)
Welcome to www.oneshop.com.my (“ONESHOP”). We wish you a pleasant shopping experience on ONESHOP.
This page sets out the terms and conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”) on which we supply all of the Merchant’s products and Merchant’s services (“the Items”) available for sale on ONESHOP to our valued shoppers ("You").
Kindly take some time to read through the Terms and Conditions for a clear understanding prior to commencing your shopping experience with us.
By accessing ONESHOP, You agree to abide by and to be bound by the Terms and Conditions current at the date of your access.
We reserve the right to amend, add and delete any of the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice to You. The amendments, additions and deletions will take effect immediately once it is posted on this ONESHOP site. As such, we strongly advise and encourage You to check the updated version of the Terms and Conditions regularly, especially each time prior to embarking on a shopping experience with us
1. ONESHOP is operated by 1 UTAMA SHOPPING CENTRE SDN BHD (Company No. 346347-U) (“the Operator”), a company incorporated in Malaysia and having its registered office at No. 1 Dataran Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, PJU 6, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
2. ONESHOP is the official e-commerce platform for the Bandar Utama community that brings together the best of both worlds - traditional bricks&mortar retail and online shopping. ONESHOP provides You our valued customer access to the best that our retail partners and tenants have to offer in online exclusive deals, curated and customised shopping, convenient delivery options and attentive customer service.
3. In these Terms and Conditions:
"Banking Days” refers to a day that the banks are open for business in the state of Selangor, Malaysia.
“Member Account” refers to the online account which You have registered on ONESHOP to enable You to utilise all of the services available on ONESHOP and to place an offer to purchase an Item on ONESHOP;
“Customer” refers to You or an individual who logs into ONESHOP and enters into a contract to purchase Items by placing an order through ONESHOP;
"Invoice" means the invoice issued by the Operator to the Customer for a completed sale and purchase of Items on ONESHOP;
"Item" means a good or service that is listed by a Merchant for the Operator to sell to Customers on ONESHOP;
“Member” refers to You or an individual who successfully registers a Member Account on ONESHOP. For the avoidance of doubt, Members may also be Customers and all Customers must be Members;
“Merchant” refers to any provider of the Items that has signed up with the Operator to list their Items using ONESHOP as their platform;
“Merchant Listings” refers to all Items listed for sale to Customers on the ONESHOP and administered by the Merchant and approved by the Operator, which has been represented by the Merchant to be correct, accurate, complete, up to date, available in stock and is not misleading or otherwise deceptive.
“Order” refers to an offer to purchase an Item on ONESHOP made by a Member subject to these Terms and Conditions and any other additional terms and conditions related to the sale of the Item which the Operator may or may not accept in its sole and absolute discretion;
“Parties” refers to You, Member, Customer and Operator;
4. You must be 18 years of age and above in order to purchase Items from ONESHOP. Further, You must be able to purchase with a valid debit or credit card issued by a Malaysian bank or financial institution, a valid online banking account with a Malaysian bank or financial institution that is in your name or other permitted payment method.
5. For users below 18 years of age, any shopping transactions must be performed only with the authorisation of a parent or guardian.
6. To register on ONESHOP, You will be required to provide your name, a valid mobile phone number, a valid e-mail address and other personal information.
7. You are not allowed to create multiple user accounts as this will be treated as a misuse of the ONESHOP site.
Registering your Member Account
9. If You would like to submit an offer to purchase any Items on ONESHOP, You must first register a Member Account, whereby your valid Login ID and Password will be registered and maintained on ONESHOP.
10. Once a Member, You will not be required to register again each time You wish to use ONESHOP and will be able to gain access to ONESHOP through “My Account” for your personal shopping needs.
11. If You are a ONECARD cardholder, You will be required to key in your ONECARD No. and PIN No. to earn UPoints for purchases of eligible Items made in ONESHOP, to make payment for purchased Items by way of redeeming ONECARD UPoints, and to redeem exclusive ONECARD privileges and benefits offered by the Operator on ONESHOP from time to time.
12. If You are not a ONECARD cardholder yet, kindly apply for a ONECARD by clicking here (This feature is temporary unavailable) for a ONECARD Application Form. Please take note that You must be a ONECARD cardholder in order to purchase Items on ONESHOP.
Safekeeping of Login ID and Password
13. Members are responsible for the safekeeping of their Login ID and Password and must not disclose it to any third party. Once a user keys in a Login ID and Password which matches those which have been registered by a Member on our records, it will be deemed that access has been requested by the said Member.
14. The Operator will not be held liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising from the unauthorised use of any Login ID and Password of any Members by any party and for any reason whatsoever.
15. Members are also encouraged to change the Login ID and Password on a periodic basis.
Refusal and cancellation of Member Account
16. The Operator reserves the right to refuse or cancel a Member Account of any person deemed ineligible, who has misused ONESHOP, whose membership has been previously revoked or is suspected to be fraudulent or negligent in the Operator's sole and absolute discretion.
PURCHASING OF ITEMS
Offer to Purchase and Acknowledgement of Order
17. Upon receiving an Order from You on ONESHOP, the Operator will send an Acknowledgement of Order to inform You that we have received your Order and the Order will be going through a verification process.
18. The Acknowledgment of Order does not place any obligation on the Operator to supply the Items ordered to You, until the offer to purchase has been accepted by the Operator.
Verification of Order
19. During the verification process and prior to the Operator’s acceptance of your Order:
a) the Operator reserves the right to refuse to process the Order, partially fulfill the Order, reject the Order or limit the quantities of the Order without the requirement to provide any reasons;
b) the Operator reserves the right to request for further information for verification purposes; and
c) the Customer reserves the right to amend or cancel the Order.
Order Confirmation and Invoice
20. After the verification process has been completed and the Order is accepted by the Operator, the Operator will send You an Order Confirmation and Invoice to accept your Order and provide You details of the estimated delivery or collection time frame for goods and the redemption process for services.
Delivery of goods and Redemption of services
21. When the Item is packed and ready to be delivered or collected, the Operator will send a Notice of Delivery to You to provide details of delivery or Click&Carry collection.
22. If You are purchasing Items that are services which are in the form of electronic coupons or vouchers, the Operator will send You the electronic coupons or vouchers via email together with the details of the redemption process. You may be required to provide further details for the redemption process of the electronic coupons or vouchers.
23. You may pay for your Order via the following methods:
a) Credit card and Debit card - The Operator accepts payment via MasterCard and VISA which are issued by a Malaysia-registered bank or financial institution only.
b) ONECARD UPoints - The Operator accepts payment via your ONECARD by way of redemption of your available UPoints.
c) Combination of payment methods - The Operator accepts payment with any single payment method or a combination of ONECARD UPoints and another payment method set out in sub-clause a) or b) above.
24. Full payment must be made for the purchase of all Items at checkout. The payment will be deducted from your credit card account, debit card account, bank account or your ONECARD cardholder account upon acceptance of your Order.
ONESHOP PROMO CODES, REBATES, DISCOUNTS
25. If You wish to use any ONESHOP promo codes, rebates or discounts, You must enter the available promo codes, rebates or discounts upon checkout of the Order.
26. For limited promotions which are available for a limited period only, all promo codes, rebates and discounts are subject to its specific terms and conditions, are mutually exclusive and cannot be combined with other promotions, unless otherwise stated. In the event of a conflict, the specific terms and conditions governing the limited promotions shall prevail over the general terms and conditions stated herein.
27. The Operator is not obliged to accept late submission of promo codes, rebates and discounts after the checkout process has been completed.
28. The Operator is not liable for any loss, damage, cost and expense suffered or incurred as a result of the theft or illegal or fraudulent usage of any promo codes, rebates and discounts.
29. The Operator may provide the Operator's standard packaging or the Merchant's standard packaging for the Items purchased by You.
Special and Gift packaging
30. You may request for special or gift packaging (only if it is expressly stated that such packaging is available), whereby additional charges will be imposed by the Operator.
31. At checkout of your Order, You will be required to provide details such as your preferred method of delivery, billing address, delivery address and other details as required by the Operator.
32. If You choose to Click&Carry, this service will be provided free of charge to You as Items will be self-collected from our Concierge located on 3rd Floor Highstreet, 1 Utama Shopping Centre.
33. A Notice of Delivery will be sent to You that will state the time and date for self-collection. Kindly call our Concierge at +603 77255788 or email at email@example.com if You have any queries.
34. Please bring along the Invoice of your Order and present it to the Concierge for collection of the Item. If you are unable to collect in person, you may authorise a representative to collect on your behalf by completing and signing the Authorisation Form appearing at the bottom of your Invoice. Your authorised representative must bring along this completed Authorisation Form and sufficient personal identification to the Concierge to collect the Item.
35. The Operator reserves the right not to release the Item to You or your authorised representative if insufficient personal identification or no Authorisation Form is provided and the Operator will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs and expenses arising thereof.
36. If You fail to self-collect the Items purchased within seven (7) days from the Notice of Delivery, the Operator may cancel the purchase and refund the amount paid by You for the purchase after deducting the Operator’s costs and expenses arising from the cancellation, including but not limited to transaction charges and bank fees.
37. We encourage You to inspect the Items upon self-collection at the Concierge prior to signing the Acknowledgment of Receipt. Upon release of the Item to You and the signing of the Acknowledgment of Receipt, the Operator will not be liable for any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense arising from the purchase including but not limited to damaged goods unless where specifically provided under these Terms and Conditions.
38. The Operator contracts with established courier delivery service providers to deliver the ordered Items directly to You. If You opt for Standard Delivery, the Operator will charge You the Standard Delivery charges depending on your delivery address and the weight of the Item purchased. Please also note that the delivery timeframe will vary depending on your delivery address.
39. The Operator may waive the standard delivery charges under certain circumstances, for instance under any offers or promotions and always subject to specific terms and conditions. Waiver of standard delivery charges will not apply for Items that are fragile, require a special delivery method or the delivery address is located in a remote area.
Fragile Items, special delivery and delivery to remote areas
40. If your purchased Item is a fragile item or requires a special delivery method or your delivery address is located in a remote area, additional charges may apply. The Operator will inform You if there are any additional charges at time of checkout.
41. The Notice of Delivery will state an estimated delivery time frame for your purchase depending on the location of your delivery address as follows:
• West Malaysia: Within 4 days from the date of Notice of Delivery
• East Malaysia: Within 14 days from the date of Notice of Delivery
• Electronic coupons and vouchers : Immediate delivery upon completion of checkout of your Order
42. You may also check the delivery status of your purchase online with a tracking code given by the courier delivery service provider.
Receipt of delivery
43. Please ensure that You or your authorised representative are available at the delivery address to receive delivery of the Item during the estimated delivery time frame as advised in the Notice of Delivery. You may authorise your authorised representative to receive the delivery on your behalf by completing and signing the Authorisation Form appearing at the bottom of your Invoice. Your authorised representative must show this completed Authorisation Form and sufficient personal identification to the delivery person to take delivery of the Item.
44. Upon delivery of the Item, You or your authorised representative will be required to sign an Acknowledgement of Receipt and provide sufficient personal identification to the delivery person as a condition of releasing the Items to You or your authorised representative to ensure that it matches the Customer’s details on the Order.
45. If You or your authorised representative fail to satisfy the delivery person of your or your authorised representative’s identity, the Operator reserves the right not to release the Items to You and the Operator will not be liable for any liability, loss, damage, costs and expenses arising thereof.
Completion of purchase
46. A purchase is deemed “Completed” after a period of 7 days from the date of receipt of the Items by You if the delivery address is in West Malaysia and 14 days if the delivery address is in East Malaysia. For purchases of Items which are electronic coupons and vouchers, the purchase is deemed "Completed" and delivered upon the Operator sending the electronic coupon and voucher to the email You have specified for delivery. If You have specified an email that is incorrect or invalid, the Operator will not be liable for any liability, loss, damage, cost or expense arising from the non-delivery or incorrect delivery.
47. If the Item is not delivered to You successfully to the delivery address, our courier delivery service providers will provide a notification card advising further instructions as to alternative date for re-delivery, or method for self-collection. Any re-delivery requested by You will be at your sole expense, if any.
48. If You choose to have the Item re-delivered to You on the second attempt and if it is again unsuccessfully delivered, the ordered Items will be returned to the Operator, whereby the Operator shall be entitled to cancel the purchase and refund the amount paid by You for the purchase after deducting any costs and expenses incurred by the Operator in attempting to delivery and re-deliver the Item to You and subsequent cancellation of the purchase including transaction charges, bank fees and other costs and expenses.
Delays in delivery or non-receipt of Items
49. We strive in our best commercial endeavour to deliver the Items within the stipulated estimated delivery time frame as advised in the Notice of Delivery. You be notified should there be any unexpected delays in the delivery process.
50. In the event of any delay caused by our courier delivery service providers that we have no control over or which is out of our reasonable control or foresight (including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us), neither the Operator nor the Merchant will not be liable for any loss or damage, costs and expenses (including all indirect and consequential loss and loss of profit) incurred by You or any other third parties.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
Rejection of Order by Operator
51. There may be various reasons where an Order cannot be accepted by the Operator.
52. If an Order has been rejected by the Operator because the Item is out of stock or for other unavoidable reasons or change in circumstances and You have already made payment for the purchase, the Operator will refund the payment made to You without any deductions within 14 Banking Days of the rejection of the Order.
Cancellation by Customer
53. Prior to the Operator’s acceptance of your Order, You may amend or cancel the Order. If You cancel at this stage and payment has not been made, no refund is necessary and the Order will be cancelled upon notification by You to the Operator via your Merchant Account.
54. If You cancel your Order after the Operator’s acceptance of your Order and where payment has been made but before delivery or self-collection of the Item, the Operator will refund the payment made less all costs and expenses arising from the cancellation including all transaction charges and bank fees.
TIME FRAME FOR RETURN OF ITEMS, REFUND OR REPLACEMENT
55. All returns of Items and requests for refund or replacement must be submitted to the Operator within the time frames set out below depending on the location of your delivery address:
• West Malaysia: Within 7 days from the date You have received the Item.
• East Malaysia: Within 14 days from the date You have received the Item.
• Electronic coupons and vouchers: Within 7 days from the date You or your recipient has received the electronic coupons or vouchers.
CIRCUMSTANCES FOR RETURN, REFUND OR REPLACEMENT
56. You may return an Item and request for a refund or replacement under the following circumstances:
a) Item is not of merchantable quality or fit for its purpose or has a manufacturing defect;
b) Item supplied by the Merchant is damaged;
c) Item is incorrect or does not accord with your Order or the Merchant Listings;
d) Delivery of the Item does not comply with the specifications by the Merchant relating to packaging or delivery method;
e) Delivery of the Item is delayed due to the fault of the Operator or Merchant; or
f) At Customer's convenience so long as the cancellation is within the Operator's return policy and is within the time frame set out in Clause 55.
ITEM RETURN AND REQUESTS FOR REFUND OR REPLACEMENT POLICY
57. At ONESHOP, customer satisfaction is our top priority. It is our continuous endeavour to offer quality Items. If You wish to return an Item under any of the circumstances set out in Clause 56, You may request for EITHER a refund of the payment made by You for the Item OR a replacement of the same Item, provided the following terms and conditions are met:
a) Item is returned within the time frame set out in Clause 55;
b) Any request for replacement must be for the same Item with the same retail price as the Item purchased and will always be subject to the Merchant’s confirmation on its availability;
c) Product purchased must be in the same condition as when it was originally received by You;
d) Product must still be in the original packaging, if applicable;
e) Proof of purchase such as the Invoice and courier delivery slip evidencing postage paid for the return of the Item to the Operator (where applicable) must be provided to the Operator;
f) Product tags must not be removed nor tampered with;
g) Items specified as “Non-returnable/refundable/replaceable Items” are not allowed to be returned, refunded or replaced;
h) Items that are ONECARD Gift Cards that have been redeemed into UPoints into a ONECARD are not refundable under any circumstances; and
i) All costs and expenses including all transaction charges and bank fees arising from the return, refund or replacement under the reason of Customer’s convenience under Clause 56f), including but not limited to delivery charges imposed by our courier delivery service provider (where applicable), will be borne by the Customer requesting for such return, refund or replacement.
58. The Operator reserves the right not to accept the return of any Item which does not satisfy any one of the above conditions.
WAYS TO RETURN AND REQUEST FOR REFUND OR REPLACEMENT
59. If you wish to return an Item and request for either a refund or replacement you may contact the Operator via any one of the methods provided below.
60. The easiest way to request for a refund or replacement of an Item is online via your Member Account on ONESHOP. Please go to "View Order History" in your "My Account" and click on the "Return" button to initiate your request and to complete the online Return Form.
Walk into Concierge
61. You may also walk into our Concierge located on 3rd Floor, Highstreet, 1 Utama Shopping Centre during mall operation hours and manually request for a refund or replacement by filling out a Return Form. Please bring along your Item to be returned.
62. You will be required to provide your NRIC, mobile phone number, email address and state your reasons for the return so that the Operator may improve the services to better meet your needs in the future.
63. The Operator is not obliged to process a return request if the request is not made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, in particular Clauses 55, 56 and 57.
Return of Item
64. If You are making an online return request, You may return the Item to ONESHOP Concierge at the address set out in Clause 93 via any courier service provider of your choice, whereby You will be required to keep the duplicate copy of the courier delivery slip for reference, tracking purposes and where applicable, claim for the courier delivery charges paid.
65. Once we have received the returned Item from the courier service provider, the Operator will send You a Returned Item Confirmation.
66. In the event the Operator does not receive the returned Item or if the returned Item is damaged in transit, the Operator will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost and expenses arising thereof.
Examination of returned Item
67. Upon receiving the returned Item, the Operator will examine the Item and if the Item is determined by the Operator in its sole and absolute discretion to be in a condition acceptable to the Operator, the refund or replacement request will be processed.
68. All refunds will be made in the form of ONECARD UPoints to You into your ONECARD account within 24 hours of the completion of processing the refund. The UPoints can be utilised for your next purchase either on ONESHOP or at any ONECARD participating merchant in 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Centrepoint, oneworld Hotel, The Club @Bukit Utama and at The Village Shoppes @Bukit Utama.
69. All refunds will be less any transaction charges and bank fees arising from the processing of the refund.
Refund of courier delivery charges
70. If the reason for the return of the Item is for Customer's convenience under Clause 56f), You will not be entitled to a reimbursement of the courier delivery charges incurred by You in returning the Item to ONESHOP.
71. If the reason for the return of the Item falls under Clauses 56a), b), c), d) or e), the Operator will reimburse to You the cost of the courier delivery charge incurred by You in returning the Item to ONESHOP within 14 Banking Days from the Operator completing the processing of your refund or replacement request, provided the Operator has also received the original courier delivery charge receipt from You. The reimbursement will be by way of ONECARD UPoints.
72. If You have requested for a replacement of the returned Item via an online request, the Operator will process the replacement request and notify You when the Item is ready for delivery to your delivery address via Standard Delivery or self-collection via Click&Carry depending on your original method of delivery for the Order.
73. If You have requested for a replacement of the returned Item via walk-in at the Concierge, the Operator will use its best commercial endeavours to process the replacement request on the spot or within 2 hours of your request and always subject to availability of the replacement Item. Please take note you may experience longer than expected delays during weekends and Public Holidays.
74. If the replacement Item is no longer available, the Operator will refund the amount paid by You for the Item in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
75. The manufacturer's warranty period, applicability, limits, terms and conditions, as well as the conditions under which warranty repairs or replacement are to be undertaken, will apply to all Items purchased via ONESHOP where relevant and the Operator will apply these warranty terms and conditions on a "back-to-back" basis with that of the manufacturer to your purchase.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (IP) RIGHTS
76. The intellectual property of all content made available on ONESHOP, including but not limited to the image of the Items, texts, logos, graphics, audio clips, scripts, data collected or stored in connection with ONESHOP and any of its affiliate websites (“Content”) remains the sole property of the Operator, its related entities, agents, contractors and suppliers or the licensor of the Content and is protected by intellectual property laws in Malaysia.
77. All such rights, title and interest are reserved by the Operator, its related entities, agents, contractors and suppliers and its licensors.
78. You may download, store and print the Content for your own personal use only. However, You are not permitted to copy, print, download, publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce in any format, any of the Content or which appears on ONESHOP, nor permitted to use any of the Content for purposes of any business or commercial enterprise, save and except where written consent of the Operator, its related entities, agents, contactors and suppliers or the licensors of the Content have been obtained.
79. The Content may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided on ONESHOP, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits ONESHOP, the Operator, its related entities, agents, contractors and suppliers.
80. The rights of the Operator, its related entities, agents, contractor, suppliers and that of any identified licensor of the Content on ONESHOP must always be acknowledged.
81. If the event of any breach of this clause, your right to use ONESHOP will cease immediately and You must, in the Operator's sole and absolute discretion, return or destroy any copies of the materials You have made. You must not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by the Operator, its related entities, agents, contractors, suppliers or its licensors.
82. There are policies in place formulated by the Operator which are dedicated towards the protection of intellectual properties of the rightful owners. In the event the Operator becomes aware of any infringement of its intellectual property rights, it shall not refrain from taking any relevant legal action against any parties, including the Merchants of ONESHOP.
PASSING OF RISK
83. All title and risk of loss or damage to the Items remains with the Operator until the point of self-collection of the Items by You in the event of Click&Carry or when the Item is successfully delivered to You.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
84. Unless expressly stated to the contrary and to the extent fully permitted by law, the Operator, its related entities, agents, suppliers and contractors and the Merchants expressly excludes all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages or losses (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental) due to the non-performance, error, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions (or any part thereof) or for any inaccuracy, unreliability or unsuitability of the contents of ONESHOP irrespective of whether foreseeable or otherwise, if this is due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to an event or failure which is beyond the Operator’s and the Merchant’s reasonable control.
85. You agree to indemnify the Operator, its related entities, its Directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, contractors, suppliers and its affiliates from all third party claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses incurred (including but not limited to legal costs) arising from your use or abuse of this site and your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
86. The obligations of the Parties shall be subject to the express condition that where the Parties are required to perform any act or obligation, performance of such act or obligation will not be required if it is rendered reasonably or practically impossible due to any cause beyond the Parties’ control, including but not limited to:
a) Riot, civil commotion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war or threat of war;
b) Strikes, lock-out or other industrial action;
c) Any fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, epidemic or other natural disasters/Act of God;
d) Impossibility of the use of any public or private mode of transportation; and/or
e) Impossibility of the use of any public or private telecommunication network.
87. The Parties agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and the Parties hereto agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in Malaysia.
AMENDMENT, SUSPENSION, REMOVAL OR TERMINATION OF MEMBER ACCOUNT
88. The Operator reserves the absolute right and discretion to amend, suspend, remove, cancel or terminate your Member Account and your use of ONESHOP, in whole or in part, without prior notification to You, whenever the Operator deems necessary in its sole and absolute discretion in order to maintain the quality and image of ONESHOP or for any other reason. The Operator will not be responsible for any loss, damage, cost and expense (including all indirect and consequential loss and loss of profit) suffered by You arising thereof.
89. In particular, the Operator may suspend or terminate your Member Account for the following reasons :
a) You have breached any laws, regulations or these Terms and Conditions;
b) Misuse of ONESHOP by You;
c) Whenever ONESHOP detects that a wrong password has been entered multiple times, in order to protect the Member Account of the Member;
d) The Member Account is dormant in the opinion of the Operator;
e) Where You promote or engage in any deceptive practice including, but not limited to spoofing, slamming, cramming, phishing, attempting to scam or defraud the Merchant or the Operator into surrendering any confidential information, or any other illegal activity;
f) Where You intentionally or unintentionally infect the Operator's systems, ONESHOP and ONESHOP software with any virus, trojan horse, worm, malware, denial of service attacks and other malicious software;
g) Where You have breached the security of, or gain unauthorised access to, any computer or computer network or other device or system (including unauthorised attempts to discover passwords or security encryption codes to use any anonymising proxy, robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of ONESHOP, monitor and collect any information about other Members of ONESHOP or to reformat or frame any portion of ONESHOP, or use ONESHOP and user information and data, intentionally or unintentionally, or otherwise hack the ONESHOP systems; and/or
h) In other circumstances where the Operator deems reasonable and necessary.
Walk into Concierge
90. Our Concierge is located on 3rd Floor, Highstreet (above Haagen Daz), 1 Utama Shopping Centre, 1 Lebuh Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia. Operation hours are Monday to Thursday 10.00am to 10.00pm and Friday to Sunday and on Public Holidays 10.00am to 10.30pm.
Telephone and email
91. Kindly call our Concierge at +603 77255788 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if You have any queries.
ONESHOP Contact Us
92. Please click here.