ALEXANDER SHOROKHOFF New Planet Beige ManualRM8,300.00
ALEXANDER SHOROKHOFF New Planet Beige Manual
Modern & Independent
German watchmaker, Alexander Shorokhov, was inspired during his travels to portugal to create the new planet. when shorokhov travelled to portugal, what stood out most for him was the determination to engage in modernization and revival by the country.
Enthused by these positive vibes he experienced in portugal, shorokhov was thus inspired to translate this energy into the new planet series under the avantgarde collection.
The new planet features a standout number 60 in the 12 o’clock position of the dial, characteristic of the avantgarde collection.
The dial of the new planet features beautiful guilloche patterns.
The numbers and luminous hands of the watch are designed to reflect a modern, independent style – the impression that portugal deeply left on shorokhov.
- Reference number: as.n.pt01-2
- Caliber: 3133.as, manual winding chronograph, partially hand-engraved and refined, blued screws, 23 jewels, power reserve approx. 42 hours (36 hours if chrono feature is turned on)
- Function: hours, minutes, decentralized second hand, decentralized minute counter, chrono and summing up function, date
- Case: stainless steel, 5 atm water-resistant
- Diameter: 43.5 mm
- Height: 13.65 mm
- Glass: sapphire glass on both sides, anti-reflective of front
- Dial: guilloched, carbon look, cream-colored
- Width of strap: 22 mm
- Hands: brown lacquered, chronograph function in red
- Strap: extra soft calfskin leather strap and engraved massive stainless steel pin buckle
- Limitation: no
- Warranty: 2 years