There are days in Provence where, as if to let the earth breathe and relieve it of the ardent heat, the elements line up to release powerful winds from the sea for a deep fresh blow.
The Revitalising Candle captured this bracing freshness in an invigorating blend of mint, pine, rosemary, sweet orange and litsea cubeba, for moments of well-being and vitality.
- How to Use:
To extend the lifetime of your candle:
1. Before lighting your candle, straighten out the wick and trim the wick to 1cm.
2. Every time the candle is lit, it is preferable to make the wax melt over its whole surface before extinguishing it.
3. Avoid exposing to drafts. Never burn the candle completely. Dispose when 1 to 2 mm of wax remain in the container.
- Weight: 140g
- Never leave a lit candle unattended
- Place the candle on a heat resistant surface
- Keep away from children and pets
- The glass may become very hot after a long period
- Do not burn for more than 4 consecutive hours
- Do not move the candle when lit
- Never allow the wick to come into contact with the glass.