This candle sweeps you away in the hills of Provence after a long warm day, when earth releases its most exquisite scents, mixed with herbs and flowers.
Essential oils of immortelle, basil, cypress, eucalyptus and litsea cubeba come together in a fragrance that’s deliciously aromatic and leaves you smiling and feeling good inside.
- How to Use:
To extend the lifetime of your candle:
1. Before lighting your candle, straighten out the wick and trim the wick to 1cm.
2. Every time the candle is lit, it is preferable to make the wax melt over its whole surface before extinguishing it.
3. Avoid exposing to drafts. Never burn the candle completely. Dispose when 1 to 2 mm of wax remain in the container.
- Weight: 140g
- Never leave a lit candle unattended
- Place the candle on a heat resistant surface
- Keep away from children and pets
- The glass may become very hot after a long period
- Do not burn for more than 4 consecutive hours
- Do not move the candle when lit
- Never allow the wick to come into contact with the glass.