ONESHOP CUSTOMER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
(English Version 3.1 dated 20th March 2016)
Welcome to www.oneshop.com.my (“ONESHOP”). We wish you a pleasant shopping experience on ONESHOP.
This page sets out the terms and conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”) on which we supply all of the Merchant’s products and Merchant’s services (“the Items”) available for sale on ONESHOP to our valued shoppers ("You").
Kindly take some time to read through the Terms and Conditions for a clear understanding prior to commencing your shopping experience with us.
By accessing ONESHOP, You agree to abide by and to be bound by the Terms and Conditions current at the date of your access.
We reserve the right to amend, add and delete any of the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice to You. The amendments, additions and deletions will take effect immediately once it is posted on this ONESHOP site. As such, we strongly advise and encourage You to check the updated version of the Terms and Conditions regularly, especially each time prior to embarking on a shopping experience with us.
1. ONESHOP is operated by 1 UTAMA SHOPPING CENTRE SDN BHD (Company No. 346347-U) (“the Operator”), a company incorporated in Malaysia and having its registered office at No. 1 Dataran Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, PJU 6, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
2. ONESHOP is the official e-commerce platform for the Bandar Utama community that brings together the best of both worlds - traditional bricks&mortar retail and online shopping. ONESHOP provides You our valued customer access to the best that our retail partners and tenants have to offer in online exclusive deals, curated and customised shopping, convenient delivery options and attentive customer service.
3. In these Terms and Conditions:
"Banking Days” refers to a day that the banks are open for business in
the state of
“Member Account” refers to the online account which You have registered on ONESHOP to enable You to utilise all of the services available on ONESHOP and to place an offer to purchase an Item on ONESHOP;
“Customer” refers to You or an individual who logs into ONESHOP and enters into a contract to purchase Items by placing an order through ONESHOP;
"Invoice" means the invoice issued by the Operator to the Customer for a completed sale and purchase of Items on ONESHOP;
"Item" means a good or service that is listed by a Merchant for the Operator to sell to Customers on ONESHOP;
“Member” refers to You or an individual who successfully registers a Member Account on ONESHOP. For the avoidance of doubt, Members may also be Customers and all Customers must be Members;
“Merchant” refers to any provider of the Items that has signed up with the Operator to list their Items using ONESHOP as their platform;
“Merchant Listings” refers to all Items listed for sale to Customers on the ONESHOP and administered by the Merchant and approved by the Operator, which has been represented by the Merchant to be correct, accurate, complete, up to date, available in stock and is not misleading or otherwise deceptive.
“Order” refers to an offer to purchase an Item on ONESHOP made by a Member subject to these Terms and Conditions and any other additional terms and conditions related to the sale of the Item which the Operator may or may not accept in its sole and absolute discretion;
“Parties” refers to You, Member, Customer and Operator;
4. You must be 18 years of age and above in order to purchase Items from ONESHOP. Further, You must be able to purchase with a valid debit or credit card issued by a Malaysian bank or financial institution or other permitted payment method.
5. For users below 18 years of age, any shopping transactions must be performed only with the authorisation of a parent or guardian.
6. To register on ONESHOP, You will be required to provide your name, a valid mobile phone number, a valid e-mail address and other personal information.
7. You are not allowed to create multiple user accounts as this will be treated as a misuse of the ONESHOP site.
Registering your Member Account
9. If You would like to submit an offer to purchase any Items on ONESHOP, You must first register a Member Account, whereby your valid Login ID and Password will be registered and maintained on ONESHOP.
10. Once a Member, You will not be required to register again each time You wish to use ONESHOP and will be able to gain access to ONESHOP through “My Account” for your personal shopping needs.
11. If You are a ONECARD cardholder, You will be required to key in your ONECARD No. and PIN No. to earn UPoints for purchases of eligible Items made in ONESHOP, to make payment for purchased eligible Items by way of redeeming ONECARD UPoints, and to redeem exclusive ONECARD privileges and benefits offered by the Operator on ONESHOP from time to time.
12. If You are not a ONECARD cardholder yet, kindly apply for a ONECARD by clicking here for a ONECARD Application Form. Please take note that You must be a ONECARD cardholder in order to purchase Items on ONESHOP.
Safekeeping of Login ID and Password
13. Members are responsible for the safekeeping of their Login ID and Password and must not disclose it to any third party. Once a user keys in a Login ID and Password which matches those which have been registered by a Member on our records, it will be deemed that access has been requested by the said Member.
14. The Operator will not be held liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising from the unauthorised use of any Login ID and Password of any Members by any party and for any reason whatsoever.
15. Members are also encouraged to change the Login ID and Password on a periodic basis.
Refusal and cancellation of Member Account
16. The Operator reserves the right to refuse or cancel a Member Account of any person deemed ineligible, who has misused ONESHOP, whose membership has been previously revoked or is suspected to be fraudulent or negligent in the Operator's sole and absolute discretion.
PURCHASING OF ITEMS
Offer to Purchase and Acknowledgement of Order
17. Upon receiving an Order from You on ONESHOP, the Operator will send an Acknowledgement of Order to inform You that we have received your Order and the Order will be going through a verification process.
18. The Acknowledgment of Order does not place any obligation on the Operator to supply the Items ordered to You, until the offer to purchase has been accepted by the Operator.
Verification of Order
19. During the verification process and prior to the Operator’s acceptance of your Order:
a) the Operator reserves the right to refuse to process the Order, partially fulfill the Order, reject the Order or limit the quantities of the Order without the requirement to provide any reasons;
b) the Operator reserves the right to request for further information for verification purposes; and
c) the Customer reserves the right to cancel the Order.
Order Confirmation and Invoice
20. After the verification process has been completed and the Order is accepted by the Operator, the Operator will send You an Order Confirmation and Invoice to accept your Order and provide You details of the estimated delivery or collection time frame for goods and the redemption process for services.
Delivery of goods and Redemption of services
21. When the Item is packed and ready to be delivered or collected, the Operator will send a Notice of Delivery to You to provide details of delivery or Click&Carry collection.
22. If You are purchasing Items that are services which are in the form of electronic coupons or vouchers, the Operator will send You the electronic coupons or vouchers via email together with the details of the redemption process. You may be required to provide further details for the redemption process of the electronic coupons or vouchers.
23. You may pay for your Order via the following methods:
a) Credit card and Debit card - The Operator accepts payment via MasterCard and VISA which are issued by a Malaysia-registered bank or financial institution only.
b) ONECARD UPoints - The Operator accepts payment via your ONECARD by way of redemption of your available UPoints.
c) Combination of payment methods - The Operator accepts payment with any single payment method or a combination of ONECARD UPoints and another payment method set out in sub-clause a) or b) above.
24. Full payment must be made for the purchase of all Items at checkout. The payment will be deducted from your credit card account, debit card account or your ONECARD cardholder account upon acceptance of your Order.
ONESHOP PROMO CODES, REBATES, DISCOUNTS
25. If You wish to use any ONESHOP promo codes, rebates or discounts, You must enter the available promo codes, rebates or discounts upon checkout of the Order.
26. For limited promotions which are available for a limited period only, all promo codes, rebates and discounts are subject to its specific terms and conditions, are mutually exclusive and cannot be combined with other promotions, unless otherwise stated. In the event of a conflict, the specific terms and conditions governing the limited promotions shall prevail over the general terms and conditions stated herein.
27. The Operator is not obliged to accept late submission of promo codes, rebates and discounts after the checkout process has been completed.
28. The Operator is not liable for any loss, damage, cost and expense suffered or incurred as a result of the theft or illegal or fraudulent usage of any promo codes, rebates and discounts.
29. The Operator may provide the Operator's standard packaging or the Merchant's standard packaging for the Items purchased by You.
Special and Gift packaging
30. You may request for special or gift packaging (only if it is expressly stated that such packaging is available), whereby additional charges will be imposed by the Operator.
31. At checkout of your Order, You will be required to provide details such as your preferred method of delivery, billing address, delivery address and other details as required by the Operator.
32. If You choose to Click&Carry, this service will be provided free of charge to You as Items will be self-collected from our Concierge located on 3rd Floor Highstreet, 1 Utama Shopping Centre.
33. A Notice of Delivery will be sent to You that will state the time and date for self-collection. Kindly call our Concierge at +603 77255788 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if You have any queries.
34. Please bring along the Invoice of your Order and present it to the Concierge for collection of the Item. If you are unable to collect in person, you may authorise a representative to collect on your behalf by completing and signing the Authorisation Form appearing at the bottom of your Invoice. Your authorised representative must bring along this completed Authorisation Form and sufficient personal identification to the Concierge to collect the Item.
35. The Operator reserves the right not to release the Item to You or your authorised representative if insufficient personal identification or no Authorisation Form is provided and the Operator will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs and expenses arising thereof.
36. If You fail to self-collect the Items purchased within seven (7) days from the Notice of Delivery, the Operator may cancel the purchase and refund the amount paid by You for the purchase after deducting the Operator’s costs and expenses arising from the cancellation, including but not limited to transaction charges and bank fees.
37. We encourage You to inspect the Items upon self-collection at the Concierge prior to signing the Acknowledgment of Receipt. Upon release of the Item to You and the signing of the Acknowledgment of Receipt, the Operator will not be liable for any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense arising from the purchase including but not limited to damaged goods unless where specifically provided under these Terms and Conditions.
38. The Operator contracts with established courier delivery service providers to deliver the ordered Items directly to You. If You opt for Standard Delivery, the Operator will charge You the Standard Delivery charges depending on your delivery address and the weight of the Item purchased. Please also note that the delivery timeframe will vary depending on your delivery address.
39. The Operator may waive the standard delivery charges under certain circumstances, for instance under any offers or promotions and always subject to specific terms and conditions. Waiver of standard delivery charges will not apply for Items that are fragile, require a special delivery method or the delivery address is located in a remote area.
Fragile Items, special delivery and delivery to remote areas
40. If your purchased Item is a fragile item or requires a special delivery method or your delivery address is located in a remote area, additional charges may apply. The Operator will inform You if there are any additional charges at time of checkout.
41. The Notice of Delivery will state an estimated delivery time frame for your purchase depending on the location of your delivery address as follows:
42. You may also check the delivery status of your purchase online with a tracking code given by the courier delivery service provider.
Receipt of delivery
43. Please ensure that You or your authorised representative are available at the delivery address to receive delivery of the Item during the estimated delivery time frame as advised in the Notice of Delivery. You may authorise your authorised representative to receive the delivery on your behalf by completing and signing the Authorisation Form appearing at the bottom of your Invoice. Your authorised representative must show this completed Authorisation Form and sufficient personal identification to the delivery person to take delivery of the Item.
44. Upon delivery of the Item, You or your authorised representative will be required to sign an Acknowledgement of Receipt and provide sufficient personal identification to the delivery person as a condition of releasing the Items to You or your authorised representative to ensure that it matches the Customer’s details on the Order.
45. If You or your authorised representative fail to satisfy the delivery person of your or your authorised representative’s identity, the Operator reserves the right not to release the Items to You and the Operator will not be liable for any liability, loss, damage, costs and expenses arising thereof.
Completion of purchase
46. A purchase is deemed “Completed” after a period of 7 days from
the date of receipt of the Items by You if the delivery address is in West
Malaysia and 14 days if the delivery address is in
47. If the Item is not delivered to You successfully to the delivery address, our courier delivery service providers will provide a notification card advising further instructions as to alternative date for re-delivery, or method for self-collection. Any re-delivery requested by You will be at your sole expense, if any.
48. If You choose to have the Item re-delivered to You on the second attempt and if it is again unsuccessfully delivered, the ordered Items will be returned to the Operator, whereby the Operator shall be entitled to cancel the purchase and refund the amount paid by You for the purchase after deducting any costs and expenses incurred by the Operator in attempting to delivery and re-deliver the Item to You and subsequent cancellation of the purchase including transaction charges, bank fees and other costs and expenses.
Delays in delivery or non-receipt of Items
49. We strive in our best commercial endeavour to deliver the Items within the stipulated estimated delivery time frame as advised in the Notice of Delivery. You will be notified should there be any unexpected delays in the delivery process.
50. In the event of any delay caused by our courier delivery service providers that we have no control over or which is out of our reasonable control or foresight (including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us), neither the Operator nor the Merchant will not be liable for any loss or damage, costs and expenses (including all indirect and consequential loss and loss of profit) incurred by You or any other third parties.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
Rejection of Order by Operator
51. There may be various reasons where an Order cannot be accepted by the Operator.
52. If an Order has been rejected by the Operator because the Item is out of stock or for other unavoidable reasons or change in circumstances and You have already made payment for the purchase, the Operator will refund the payment made to You without any deductions within 14 Banking Days of the rejection of the Order.
Cancellation by Customer
53. After you have placed your Order and completed the checkout process, You cannot amend your Order. If you wish to cancel your Order, the procedures relating to refunds or replacements will apply.
54. If You cancel your Order and where payment has been made but before delivery or self-collection of the Item, the Operator will refund the payment made less all costs and expenses arising from the cancellation including all transaction charges and bank fees.
TIME FRAME FOR RETURN OF ITEMS, REFUND OR REPLACEMENT
55. All returns of Items and requests for refund or replacement must be submitted to the Operator within the time frames set out below depending on the location of your delivery address:
· West Malaysia: Within 7 days from the date You have received the Item.
· East Malaysia: Within 14 days from the date You have received the Item.
· Electronic coupons and vouchers: Within 7 days from the date You or your recipient has received the electronic coupons or vouchers.
CIRCUMSTANCES FOR RETURN, REFUND OR REPLACEMENT
56. You may return an Item and request for a refund or replacement under the following circumstances:
a) Item is not of merchantable quality or fit for its purpose or has a manufacturing defect;
b) Item supplied by the Merchant is damaged;
c) Item is incorrect or does not accord with your Order or the Merchant Listings;
d) Delivery of the Item does not comply with the specifications by the Merchant relating to packaging or delivery method;
e) Delivery of the Item is delayed due to the fault of the Operator or Merchant; or
f) At Customer's convenience so long as the cancellation is within the Operator's return policy and is within the time frame set out in Clause 55.
ITEM RETURN AND REQUESTS FOR REFUND OR REPLACEMENT POLICY
57. At ONESHOP, customer satisfaction is our top priority. It is our continuous endeavour to offer quality Items. If You wish to return an Item under any of the circumstances set out in Clause 56, You may request for EITHER a refund of the payment made by You for the Item OR a replacement of the same Item, provided the following terms and conditions are met:
a) Item is returned within the time frame set out in Clause 55;