The Olive Tree
TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL 10MLRM64.90
The Olive Tree
TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL 10ML
** This product is only available for delivery within West Malaysia
The practice of using the tea tree oil started in Australia, by the native aborigines to cure cuts, burns, boils and as an antiseptic for thousands of years. The oil is derived from the distillation of the leaves of the “Tea tree” and is popularly known as “Medicine in a Bottle”.
Known uses of tea tree essential oil:
- Powerful antiseptic and helps treat wound.
- Home remedy for acne.
- Soothes dry flaky scalp, removing dandruff and treatment of lice.
- Natural eczema treatment & reduces psoriasis.
- Treats toe fungus, athlete's foot & ring worm.
- Natural deodorant.
How to use: Bath, compress, diffusion, direct & steam inhalation, massage
- Not safe for internal use.
- May cause skin irritation for sensitive individual. Patch test before use.
- Extraction method: Steam distillation
- Plant part: Leaves
- Country of origin: Australia
- Weight: +/- 10ml
Please note that we are unable to ship Tea Tree essential oil out of Peninsular Malaysia as it is a flammable item.
Ingredients: Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
Return & Refund Policy
- Given the nature of the product, we will not be able to accept returns. To provide all our customers with peace of mind, in the event that you are dissatisfied with our products, please do email us at email@example.com for an exchange or refund within 14 days upon goods received date.