The Olive Tree
FRENCH LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL 10MLRM114.90
The Olive Tree
FRENCH LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL 10ML
The lavender essential oil is one of the most versatile essential oils in the world. Lavender oil is extracted mostly from the flowers of the lavender plant, primarily through steam distillation. The flowers of lavender are fragrant in nature and have been used for making potpourri for centuries.
Traditionally, lavender essential oil has also been used in making perfumes. The oil is very useful in aromatherapy and many aromatic preparations and combinations are made using lavender oil. It takes over 100kg of flowers to produce 500 – 600g of expressed oil.
This 10ml bottle contains approximately 2 kg of French Lavender flowers.
- Reduces mental stress & anxiety.
- Aids sleep.
- Relieves muscle &
- Bug repellent.
- Treats acne & wrinkles.
- Heals burns & wounds.
- Improves eczema & psoriasis.
How to Use:
Bath, compress, diffusion, direct inhalation, massage.
- DO NOT use if you have oestrogen-dependent cancer.
- May act as a sedative.
- Extraction method: Steam distillation
- Plant part: Flower head
- Country of origin: France
- Weight: +/- 10ml
Ingredients: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
Return & Refund Policy
- Given the nature of the product, we will not be able to accept returns. To provide all our customers with peace of mind, in the event that you are dissatisfied with our products, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an exchange or refund within 14 days upon goods received date.