BlackEyePatch takes on the undying G-SHOCK quest for the ultimate in toughness. Known for art exhibitions, publishing, apparel and virtually everything in between, the Tokyo-based label collaborates with Casio to bring its singular design touch to the world of watches.
This special collaboration incorporates an industrial design in homage to the rugged GA-900, a watch equally at home in challenging terrain or on a stylish street. Orange accents pop against a gray base, evoking the clean, minimalist look of industrial workwear. Add in the iconic BlackEyePatch 取扱注意 (“Handle with Care”) motif for a uniquely tough G-SHOCK with a singularly timeless style.
The set includes interchangeable watchbands. Which are you feeling — the simple resin band or the cloth band with bold Blackeyepatch.com graphic?
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Accompanied attached band
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
LED light (Super Illuminator):
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping, One-touch UTC Time Zone Access
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Others: target time alarm, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Measuring unit: 1/10 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm):
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 7 years on CR2016