These new MTG-B1000 models incorporate a new shock-resistant structure, a smaller case size, and improved fit to the wrist to create a selection of new additions to the MT-G lineup of TRIPLE G RESIST metal-and-resin combination models.
The new shock resistant structure of these models is the result of the G-SHOCK MT-G constant pursuit of improved strength and durability. A New Core Guard structure integrates the lugs and pipes that connect the band into single pieces, creating a wall that isolates the watch's module from impact. The resin of the center case is also reinforced with carbon fibers, which further enhances module protection, while reducing overall weight.
These watches come with a new Connected Engine module for improved timekeeping accuracy. A Bluetooth® communication function makes it possible to connect with a smartphone running the G-SHOCK Connected* app and obtain accurate time information from an on-line time server. MULTIBAND 6 automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe, for automatic time adjustment when you are within the range of a signal, even if connection with a smartphone is not possible for some reason. All of this means that timekeeping is accurate, no matter where in the world you happen to be.
Other features include high-brightness LED illumination, World Time, stopwatch, and more. Stable operation is ensured by a CASIO original Tough Solar charging system.
- Auto time adjustment (four times a day), World Time for approximately 300 cities, auto time zone and summer time rule updating
- Watch status indicators (number of time corrections, solar power generation amount, time zone/summer time rule update)
- User warnings (low charge , battery check, possible magnetism exposure)
- Alarm/timer settings, phone finder, battery level
Automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe: Japan (2), China, United States, England, Germany.
- Tough Solar
- Dual dial world time (Simultaneous indication of current times in two different locations.)
- Countdown timer
Special smartphone app for use with G-SHOCK Smartphone Link models.
It establishes a Bluetooth connection with the watch’s Connected Engine for automatic time correction, configuration of World Time and other settings, and more. It also makes it possible to keep updated with the latest time zone and summer time information. A Tough Solar power system generates enough energy to ensure uninterrupted operation of power-hungry functions.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Screw Lock Crown
- Spherical Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super Illuminator): Afterglow
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
Time calibration signal reception:
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- 5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- The latest signal reception results
Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Germany) Fre: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (England) Fre: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (US) Fre: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Japan) Fre: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (China) Fre: 68.5 kHz
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
World time: 39 time zones* (27 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching*May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59'
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarm
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- 4 dials (24-hour, day, dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
Approx. battery operating time:
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)