Introducing a collection of new G-SHOCK models whose 35mm diameter faces and large cases give them a look of power and strength.
Dial rings and raised hour markers create three-dimensional depth that gives the face plenty of character.
The popular G-SHOCK three-dial face design incorporates one analog dial in the center, with digital dials on either side.
These watches are designed and engineered to deliver outstanding shock resistance and water resistance, as well as anti-magnetism.
Over-sized buttons come with a checkered anti-slip surface to make operations fast and sure.
1/1000-second stopwatch, velocity indicator, World Time, 5 alarms and much more provides these models with unmatched function and performance.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light: Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time: 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city / World time city swapping
- Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units / hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Mach indicator (speed exceeding 1225 units / hour)
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220