1) Registering an account with ONESHOP.
a) Click on the ‘Register’ button by mousing over to the ‘My Account’ icon on the top right of the page (or found at the top right corner of the page).
b) Fill in all the required details and click ‘Submit’.
For customers below 18 years of age, shopping transactions should be performed only with the involvement and permission of a parent or guardian.
2) Signing up for ONECARD.
Customers aged 18 and below may sign up for ONECARD online with their parent’s consent. For customers aged 12 years and below, kindly visit our Customer Service or the Concierge, 3rd Floor Highstreet, 1 Utama Shopping Centre with a legal guardian to apply for . (Please refer item 4 for more information).
3) What is ONECARD?
4) What is ONECARD KIDS+?
For more information, kindly refer to http://www.ONECARD.com.my/ONECARDKids?fact#Facts
5) What are UPoints?
• For every RM1 spent, 1 UPoint is earned. (Kindly note that the purchase of any ONECARD e-gift cards, e-angpows and any costs incurred for the application/renewal of ONECARD will not earn you UPoints)
• You may utilize your UPoints at ONESHOP and ONECARD participating outlets in 1 Utama Shopping Centre. (100 UPoints = RM1)
• Do note that UPoints will not be rewarded for any shipping costs incurred.
• “Total Payment” refers to the amount chargeable by the seller for the purchase made after deduction for any discounts, rebate, service charges and GST.
6) Do I need to signup for ONECARD in order to be a ONESHOP account?
7) Can I sign up for a ONEShop account with ONECARD KIDS+?Yes, you may sign up for a ONESHOP account with your ONECARD KIDS+ with your parent’s consent.
8) Why can’t I sign up for ONECARD? What should I do?
• you are at least 13 years of age
• your ONECARD is not in deactivated. Kindly contact our customer service at 03-77108118 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
9) I forgot my password. What should I do?
I. Click on the ‘Forgotten password?’ button on the login page
II. Key in the email you used to register the ONESHOP account
III. A temporary password will be sent to your email
IV. Login using the temporary password
V. Upon logging in, you may change the password in your “My Account” page
VI. Try not to forget it again :p
10) I forgot my ONECARD pin number
11) How do I place an order?
a) At the product page, after making the necessary selection e.g. size, color, and quantity, click ‘Add to Bag’. Repeat this step for all the items that you’d like to purchase.
b) Mouse over to the shopping bag icon on the top right of the page and click ‘Checkout’.
c) At this stage, you’re required to sign in to your account (if you haven’t already). For new customers, you’re required to register for an account in order to proceed.
d) At the checkout page, complete all the steps by filling out the necessary details (remember to double check the details) and click ‘Checkout’ at the end of the form.
12) How do I edit my account information?
13) How do I view my ordered items?
14) Can I cancel/amend my order after payment?
Note: If you have already received the “Order Confirmation” email before contacting us to cancel your order, there is no guarantee that we can cancel the order as the payment should have already been processed by the Bank at that point of time. However, we will try our best to do what we can.
15) It’s past the estimated delivery date, but I have yet to receive my parcel, what should I do?
16) Item(s) is (are) missing from my parcel, why is that and what should I do?
17) What should I do if I receive a faulty/wrong item(s) in my order?
18) Where does ONESHOP ship to?
19) Does ONESHOP ship to other countries?
20) What are the available delivery methods?
21) What is Click&Carry?
Note: If the purchased item(s) is (are) not collected within seven (7) working days, the order may be subject to cancellation, where a refund will be made after the deduction of transaction charges, bank fees and other costs incurred by ONESHOP.
22) Does ONESHOP provide free shipping?
Note: Certain products are not eligible for free shipping, such as fragile items, bulky items, promotional items or special deals that require special delivery at an additional cost. Please refer to individual product details.
Alternatively, you can also opt for Click&Carry at the Concierge located at 3rd Floor Highstreet, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, which is free of charge with no minimum purchase amount.
23) What if I am not around to receive the item(s) during the stipulated time of delivery?
However, if the item(s) is/are still unsuccessfully delivered to you on the second attempt, the item(s) will be returned to us where we will refund the amount you paid for the purchase (after deducting costs and expenses incurred by us in attempting to re-deliver the item to you).
24) Does ONESHOP provide express delivery?
25) How do I track my order?
Note: It may take up to 24 hours for the courier service to update the status of your parcel into their database.
26) What is the delivery lead time?
East Malaysia: 7-14 working days
Electronics coupons/vouchers: Immediate delivery upon completion of checkout of your order
You may also check the delivery status of your purchase online with a tracking code given by the courier delivery service provider.
27) Does ONESHOP accept COD (Cash On Delivery)?
28) What is your return policy?
West Malaysia: Within 7 days from the date you have received the Item.
East Malaysia: Within 14 days from the date you have received the Item.
Electronic coupons and vouchers: Within 7 days from the date you or your recipient has received the electronic coupons or vouchers.
29) Under what conditions can I return my item(s)?
a) Item is not of merchantable quality or fit for its purpose or has a manufacturing defect;
b) Item supplied by the merchant is damaged;
c) Item is incorrect or does not accord with your order or the merchant listings;
d) Delivery of the Item does not comply with the specifications by the merchant relating to packaging or delivery method;
e) Delivery of the Item is delayed due to the fault of the operator or merchant; or
f) At customer's convenience so long as the cancellation is within the operator's return policy and is within the time frame stated above.
30) What are the guidelines I should adhere to if I want to return an item?
a) Item is returned within the time frame;
b) Any request for replacement must be for the same Item with the same retail price as the item purchased and will always be subject to the merchant’s confirmation on its availability;
c) Product purchased must be in the same condition as when it was originally received by You;
d) Product must still be in the original packaging, if applicable;
e) Proof of purchase such as the invoice and courier delivery slip evidencing postage paid for the return of the Item to the operator (where applicable) must be provided to the operator;
f) Product tags must not be removed nor tampered with;
g) Items specified as “Non-returnable/refundable/replaceable Items” are not allowed to be returned, refunded or replaced;
h) ONECARD Gift Cards with their value in UPoints credited into their ONECARD are not refundable under any circumstances;
31) Will I be charged for any cost or expenses arising from the return, refund or replacement?
32) How do I return a purchased item from ONESHOP?
You may bring the item you wish to return to the Concierge, 3rd Floor Highstreet, 1 Utama Shopping Centre within the stipulated time frames stated in item 28. Once the item has been examined by our friendly Customer Service Personnel, and found to be in acceptable condition, you are required to fill up an item return form.
ii. Return via Courier
Alternatively, you could send the items back to us via courier if you are unable to bring the items to the Concierge for the return to be processed.
1. Go to “Recent Orders” in the “My Account” page and click on the ‘Return’ button at the specific order to access the Online Return Form (If the ‘Return’ button is not there, it simply means the order has already passed the stipulated return time frames)
2. Fillup the Online Return Form and click ‘Submit’
3. Deliver the item(s) back to us through any courier service of your choice and remember to keep the receipt and tracking number as a proof of your return
Once we have received the returned product from you, an email (subject: Return and Replacement Confirmation) will be sent to you. After the examination of items, you will be refunded with the product value and shipping fee incurred to return the product in UPoints if the terms and conditions are met.
33) Will the shipping fees for returns be covered?
Example: If your purchase is RM50 + RM10 postage fee, and the return postage fee is RM6. We will only refund RM50 + RM6 (the postage fee that you paid to return the item to us).
34) How long does it take to process the refund?
35) What is your replacement policy?You may replace your item if it matches the following criteria:
• wrong/mistaken order
• damaged/defective item (within 3 days upon receiving the item)
• fraudulent transaction
• or if you are simply dissatisfied with your purchase (at customer’s convenience)
Note: Items under the category of “Non-returnable/refundable/exchangeable Items” are not allowed to be returned/replaced.
36) What are the procedures to replace items?There are two ways to do it:
i) By post
- Fill up the online return form (refer to item 28)
- Deliver the parcel back to us through any courier service and remember to keep the receipt and tracking number as a proof of your return
- A confirmation email will be sent to you upon receiving the returned items
- Once the returned item has been examined, we will proceed to send the replacement item to you (subject to stock availability)
ii) Return item at the Concierge
- Bring along your item and order invoice to the Concierge at 3rd floor Highstreet, 1 Utama Shopping Centre
- Upon examination of the item by our team, we will notify you through email and proceed with the replacement process.
37) Am I allowed to request for replacement and refund items from the same order?Yes, you will have to indicate clearly on which items you would like to replace or refund in the Online Return Form.
38) Will I be charged for replacements?No worries! You will not be charged for any replacements. We will refund the shipping fee incurred by you for the delivered items back to us upon examination.
39) How long does it take for me to receive the replaced item?The replacement orders will be processed as soon as we receive the returned items from you. Upon examination by our team (which may take up to 2-3 working days), the replacementitems should be shipped back to you within 5 working days from the day we receive the returned items for Peninsular Malaysia, 7-14 days for East Malaysia.
40) Are your items under warranty?All items do not have warranty unless stated in the item description.
41) What should I do when I want to repair/service my item?Depending on the merchant and types of items, please refer to the individual item page for its warranty information. Alternatively, you may bring the item to the merchant store in 1 Utama Shopping Centre with the receipt and warranty card (if any).
42) Where are the warranty centers?The warranty centers’ location varies for each brand. Please refer to the item description for more information.
43) Do I need to pay for repairs?Please refer to the warranty cards for respective products for more information.
44) What are the payment methods available?We currently accept the following payment methods:
A. Credit/ debit card
Payment via MasterCard and VISA which are issued by Malaysia-registered banks only.
B. ONECARD UPoints
You may utilize ONECARD UPoints from your ONECARD account.
C. Partial payment
You can opt for partial payment by paying with credit/debit card and ONECARD UPoints.
45) How do I check on the status of the payment?All successful transactions will receive a confirmation email that contains the status of your order.
46) I’ve made my payment but I’ve yet to receive a confirmation email within 2 working days. What should I do?Kindly contact ONESHOP customer service by e-mailing us at email@example.com or call 03-77108118. You may also drop by at Concierge located at 3rd floor Highstreet, 1 Utama Shopping Centre for assistance.