ALEXANDER SHOROKHOFF Chronograph Regulator BlackRM8,222.00
ALEXANDER SHOROKHOFF Chronograph Regulator Black
FOR HIGH PRECISION
Inspired by Russian and European art and culture, the AvantGarde collection continues with the tradition of avant garde art and supremism of the 20th century with unique, matchless and artful designs of wristwatches.
The AvantGarde Chronograph series stands out with a classic design that is accentuated by the big numbers - 20, 40 and 60 - and the "eyes" in contrasting colours at 3 and 9 o'clock.
Incorporating elements of regulator watch into a chronograph, chronograph-regulators are high precision watches. They have large-scale and complex mechanics. That’s why they are so rare.
The chronograph hand is differentiated with another colour in order to improve the legibility while the longish pushers serve to ensure greater comfort when handling the chronograph.
- Reference number: AS.CR01-4
- Caliber: 31679.AS, manual winding regulator, partially hand-engraved and refined, blued screws, 23 jewels, power reserve approx. 42 hours, 36 hours if chrono feature is turned on
- Function: Minutes, decentralized hour hand at 6 o’clock, decentralized second hand, decentralized minute counter, chrono and summing up function, date
- Case: Stainless steel, 5 atm water-resistant
- Diameter: 43.5 mm
- Height: 13.65 mm
- Glass: Sapphire glass on both sides, anti-reflective of front
- Dial: Black enamelled
- Hands: White lacquered, decentralized second hand and chrono function in red
- Strap: Extra soft calfskin leather strap in light brown with white stitchings and engraved massive stainless
- Limitation: No
- Warranty: 2 years