ALEXANDER SHOROKHOFF Chronograph Black White SubdialRM11,808.00
ALEXANDER SHOROKHOFF Chronograph Black White Subdial
CLASSIC WITH A TWIST
Inspired by Russian and European art and culture, the AvantGarde collection continues with the tradition of avant garde art and supremism of the 20th century with unique, matchless and artful designs of wristwatches.
The AvantGarde Chronograph series stands out with a classic design that is accentuated by the big numbers - 20, 40 and 60 - and the "eyes" in contrasting colours at 3 and 9 o'clock.
The AvantGarde Chronograph by Alexander Shorokhoff is classic enough to see you through work meetings.
At the same time, its unique design with the large numbers and contrasting "eye" colours make the watch an eye catching piece. Good for breaking the ice as needed!
The successful manual winding chronograph movement is now also available in an automatic version.
- Reference number: AS.CA05-4
- Caliber: 2030.AS, automatic chronograph with hand-engraved and refined rotor, blued screws, 49 jewels, power reserve approx. 38 hours
- Function: Hours, minutes, decentralized second hand at 3 o’clock, chrono and summing up function at 9 o’clock
- Case: Stainless steel, 5 atm water-resistant
- Diameter: 43.5 mm
- Height: 14.4 mm
- Glass: Sapphire glass on both sides, anti-reflective of front
- Dial: Enamelled, black with white counters
- Hands: White lacquered, center second hand and chronograph function in red
- Strap: Extra soft calfskin leather strap in light brown with white stitchings and engraved stainless steel pin buckle
- Limitation: No
- Warranty: 2 years