With the watch “Barbara”, Alexander Shorokhoff pays his respects to one of the biggest contemporary jazz musicians, Barbara Dennerlein, famous for her play on the Hammond organ.
“I am fascinated with Barbara’s avant-garde music. I created a watch with organ keys surrounding a clef that virtually breaks the mold on the colorful and vibrant background. The avant-garde design corresponds to the work of this unique artist”, is how Shorokhoff described his conception at the presentation of the watch at the International Watch and Jewelry Show “Baselworld 2015”.
With a limitation of 169 pieces, the receiver of the “Special Mention” German Design Award is a desirable collector’s item.
- Reference number: AS.AVG06
- Caliber: 2824. ETA, automatic winding, hand-engraved and refined rotor, blued screws, 25 jewels, power reserve approx. 49 hours
- Functions: Hours, minutes, center seconds
- Case: Stainless steel Diameter 43.5 mm Height 12.75 mm Bezel and case back polished, middle part brushed Sapphire glass on both sides, anti-reflective of front
- Case back with 7 screws Width of leather strap 22 mm 5 atm water-resistant
- Dial: Made out of 3 different dials that are put /build together in order to create a three-dimensional optic
- Hands: Endowed in mint green luminous material
- Strap: Embossed extra soft calfskin leather strap in black with engraved massive stainless steel pin buckle
- Limited edition: 169 pieces
- Warranty: 2 years